4.11.2007

a notable exception

Current Mood: not tired
Current Music: "Pictured Life" by Scorpions

From time to time, I go through my buddy list on AIM (and more recently Google Talk) and try and delete some of the contacts I really don't talk to. I don't think there is much of a point of having 100 "buddies" if you only talk to three and the rest are away the rest of the time.

However! One of the things that I have learned during my time at Purdue-
Never delete an engineer from your buddy list.
I can't mention how many times a late night project or last minute lab question has prompted a frantic search of AIM for engineers. Fortunately, they're usually up as late as I am, and most of them are pretty damn smart, too.

1 comment:

  1. ahhaha, I like this post, it's so true, I will never delete someone from my course from my msn list in the case that a time may come when I need their help at 5am when my assignment is due at 9am.

    ReplyDelete