2.01.2004

I've been all about movies lately..........

The Italian Job (excellent caper movie...........with Minis!)
Shanghai Knights (if you've seen one Jackie Chan/Owen Wilson movie, you've seen 'em all)
The Rookie (good, if not stereotypical, Disney movie)
Signs (what? after we paid Mel Gibson, we only had 12 dollars to make the movie? you know what that means- rubber alien suit!)
Scarface (SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND!)
El Mariachi (Finally saw them........)
Desperado (........and I like what I see: gratuitous Tarantino-style violence and awesome guitar Mariachis blowing stuff up with machine gun and bazooka guitar cases)
Raging Bull (haven't watched it yet)
Old School (these type of movies never change.........)
A Few Good Men (You can't handle the truth!...........I finally finished this one, after I saw part of it on TV..............good ending- totally didn't see that one coming)

No comments:

Post a Comment